- Production of 5,000 Tons of Fish (Grouper, Sea bream, Barramundi) per year.
- Contribution in the reduction of fish gap and achieving self-sufficiency in Kingdom Saudi Arabia.
- Increase the productivity in highly controlled environment over the year.
- Project goes in line with the Saudi National Strategy for the Development of the Aquaculture Sector until 2029.
- The Aquaculture sector is new and promoting sector in Kingdom Saudi Arabia.
- The Aquaculture sector is preserving fish resources and ecosystem in Kingdom Saudi Arabia.
- High purchasing power in Kingdom Saudi Arabia.
- Brood stock Unit,
- Hatchery Unit,
- On Growing Farm unit,
- Grading and Processing Unit,
- Water treatment unit,
- Services Buildings,
- Utilities ( Air, Lab, Etc…)
Project Current Status
Ongoing communications between AAAID and Ministry of Environment, Water and Agriculture and private sector to select project’s location, in addition to proposing the appropriate project production system.