Established in 2004 and started its commercial activity in the same year, it is located 35 km South of Khartoum in an area of 5,000 acres in Tayba Al Hassanab.
Objectives and Production:
- 12 Poultry farms accommodating 50 000 chicks and producing 4.5 million hatching eggs annually.
- Broilers farms 30 sheds with a production capacity of 4.4 Million chicks/year.
- The layers section with production capacity of 15 million table eggs / year.
- A hatchery, 12 incubators and 3 hatcheries with a production capacity of 4.5 million chicks per year.
- A slaughterhouse that contains a freezing room and refrigerated stores with a production capacity of 3000 birds /hour.
- The milling factory, which has a production capacity of 10 tons / hour, consists of 3 silos with a storage capacity of 6 thousand tons in addition to external warehouses and administrative building.
Capital and Shareholders:
The paid-up capital is SDG 19.83 Million and the shareholders are: