The company was established in 1982 and production commenced in 1983.
Objectives and Production:
- The company aims to produce vegetable oils, soap, and glycerin to cover the local market and then export.
- The company is actively engaged in various grain age (cottonseed, sunflower and peanuts).
- The company is undertaking the refining activity for production of oils for the company and others, in addition to a unit for plastic containers production from 1 liter to 18 liters, and also large sizes for industrial purposes, and the company owns distinct trademarks.
The Company main components include:
- Oilseed mill with a capacity of 75 Thousand tons / year.
- Oil refinery with a capacity of 18 Thousand tons / year.
- Oil filling unit with a capacity of 20 Thousand tons / year.
- Soap factory with a capacity of 8 Thousand tons / year.
Capital and Shareholders:
Authorized capital and fully paid is SDG 168 Million.Shareholders are: