- Establishment of a dairy processing plant and dairy farm unit to supply the plant with milk. It is expected also to collect additional raw milk from other dairy farms.
- Reduce milk products gap and to achieve self-sufficiency in dairy products in Kuwait.
- Limited dairy processing plants in numbers and capacities.
- Availability of existing infrastructure and logistics services that enables establishing this project.
- The Government supports for livestock production by providing some incentives.
- The estimated project capacity is 100 tons / day of UHT and pasteurized milk, cream and yoghurt.
The Investment cost is expected to be KWD 12.8 million (USD 44.8 million).
- Gulf Investment Corporation.
- Rawabi Holding Co.
Project Current Status
- Communications between AAAID and Government to obtain project’s land is on-going and a consultancy firms have been consulted to prepare the project’s feasibility Study.
- AAAID is looking for interested and experienced investors (form the private sector) to prepare the feasibility studies and to implement the project.