Casablanca - Kingdom of Morocco.
Authorized and fully paid up capital is about 91 Million Moroccan Dirham Shareholders are:
Moroccan Farming Cooperative Union
|Moroccan Farming Cooperatives (10 cooperative)
|Zine Capital Invest
Objectives and Main Activities:
Milling of grain, packaging and marketing of wheat flour and wheat bran.
- A modern mill with a capacity of 90,000 tons/year.
- 12 grain silos with a capacity of 34 000 tons/year each.
- A Power station with a 1600 KAV generation capacity.
- To operate and utilize the new silos to import wheat directly for the benefit of the company, plus the possibility of renting to others in order to guarantee additional income for the company.
- Initiate new products to utilize capacity to increase and generate different sources of income for the company.
- Integration with similar companies.
- 30% of the company’s shares are available for purchase.