Production of veterinary vaccines that suits the most common endemic animals diseases in the MENA region.
- Production of veterinary vaccines for the most common veterinary diseases in the region.
- Contribution to self-sufficiency customized veterinary vaccines and minimizing vaccines import dependence.
- Supply of vaccines at reasonable costs;
- Supply effective vaccines through production of vaccines from locally isolated pathogenic strains.
- High demand for bacterial and viral vaccines for common veterinary diseases in the Arab region.
- Limited vaccines and serum production facilities in the region that meet the needs for growing poultry and livestock production.
The project will be established in Sultanate of Oman.
- Inactivated and live attenuated vaccines.
- Specific Pathogen Free Eggs production unit.
- Inactivated vaccines production line/facilities.
- Live attenuated vaccine production line/facilities.
- Labs Animals Unit.
- Quality Control, Research and Development Unit.
- Service and administrative units.
- Omani Food Investment Holding Company (OFIC).
- Technology Transfer Providers/Partner.
The potential founders are seeking and willing to have more invstors.
Project Current Status
- Market study was prepared and showed a positive indicators.
- Negotiation with International Technology transfer providers is iniciated and positive response was achieved.