Since 2006, several numbers of developments programs have been implemented in Yemen, Mauritania and Comoro Islands, in addition to the development projects that implemented to support the Palestinian people. Development programs carried out in the Member Countries, countries most in need of development, can be summarized in the following table:
- Development Basic Needs program in the fields of health and education
- Training and capacity building for staff involved in these fields.
- Urgent Assistance Program (I & II).
- 205 families were benefited from this program to implement income generating activities.
- Basic Development Needs program (BDN).
- 41 women were associations (about 2000 women) were benefited from this program.
- Urgent Assistance Program.
- Distribute goats to the poorest families to create income and enhance household food security.
- Agricultural development project in Anjouan Island.
- Training of small farmers.
- Intensification of agricultural production.
- Transfer appropriate technologies to improve the productivity of small farmers.
- Improving the offspring of domestic animals.
- Support program for fishermen in Anjouan Island.
- Fishing aids were distributed to fisherman associations (revolving loan).
- Support programs for Animal breeding projects.
- Establishment of veterinary quarry as necessary to reduce the spread of diseases.
- Provide three mobile veterinary clinics in the islands to help control epidemic diseases.
- Implementation of 3 projects: vegetable production, Fishery trading and livestock fattening in partnership with the Mauritanian Loan Funding Agency.
- 74 Enterprises (small producer groups) benefited from these projects.
- Projects to improve food security and support poor farmers.
- Family support.
- Establish number of greenhouses for the agriculture development.
- Training and capacity building.
- Contribute to the paving of roads and the establishment of new roads.
- Approval of five development projects through Aqsa Fund at a cost of 7.4 Million USD.
- Completion of preliminary studies and surveys.
|7||Republic of Sudan||2015|
- Dug 26 wells to provide drinking water in several states in Sudan,
- About 30,600 people benefited from this program, in addition to herds of cattle.
- Drilling wells to provide potable water for humans and animals in cooperation with Al-Souqia organization.