The company was established in 2020, with the aim of producing 9 million G0/S mini tubers, of which 2 million are propagated and marketed in Tunisia and 7 million for export to Arab countries.
Proposed location is Nahj um Kulthum - Bab Bahr - Tunisia - Republic of Tunisia
Proposed Production Capacity:
The Initial capital is TND 3.84 Million and shareholders are:
The company estimated sales at the stability year estimated at TND 14 Million.
- 3000 m² laboratory for tissue propagation and self-monitoring of phytosanitary quality
- A center for the production of basic seeds by 10 greenhouses with a total area of 5000 square meters
- Construction of a warehouse for storing machinery and equipment and a refrigeration unit with a capacity of 50 tons
- A certified seed production unit with an area of 720 hectares
- Construction of 6 cold stores with a capacity of 2000 tons/warehouse
The total investment cost of the project is estimated at TND 34.65 million.
Capital structure of the project is 40% equity and 60% loan