AAAID’s Board of Shareholders held its Thirty Eighth Meeting in The Republic of Tunisia on 8 April 2014
Date: 08 Apr, 2014
AAAID’s Board of Shareholders held its thirty eighth meeting in the Republic of Tunisia on 8th April 2014 in Tunisia , the meeting came within the annual common meetings of Arab finance institutions .The Board issued several resolutions:
- Naming His Excellency Mohamed Bin Abdul Aziz Al Assaf –the Minister of finance – representative of the Saudi Arabia , as a President of the Board of Shareholders at its thirty eight session, as well as Anas Khalid Al Salih the State Minister , representative of State of Kuwait as Vice President.
- Approving the annual report for the year 2013 and the final accounts and reserves as at 31/12/2013.
- Appointing Messrs KPMG Fowzan & Sadhan in the KSA as Auditors for AAAID’s accounts for fiscal years that end at 31 December 2014.
- Allocating 10% of AAAID’s net income to support Palestinian people.
- Approving the accession of the State of Libya to join AAAID.
- progress deepest thanks and sincere gratitude to the Government and people of the Republic of Tunisia for the warm reception for the Arab delegations and the excellent organization that has accompanied the thirty-eighth meeting of the Board of the shareholders, the board also gave thanks to His Excellency the President of AAAID and Excellencies members of the Board of Directors and staff for their fruitful efforts over the past year.